Let Us Plan Your Meeting
Site Inspection & Selection
- We work with you to ascertain your needs and objectives for your conference.
- We seek and select the best venues that meet your goals.
- We explore all sites for rates and availability.
- We do an actual site inspection to ensure suitability for your event.
For more information or questions on our Site Inspection and Selection services contact us now.
- BioConferences professionals negotiate the best prices and perks available given our negotiating expertise and long-standing relationshihps with hotels, resorts and convention center.
- All contracts and proposals are carefully reviewed to make certain that you, our client, get the best accommodations and every possible extra from the hotel in exchange for giving them your business.
Meeting Management Services
BioConferences can handle all aspects of your meeting or portions of same as you require and designate. Here are several of the various services offered. You can outsource the planning and running of your entire meeting, or limit us to portions thereof. Additional services can be made available upon request.
- Registrations - by credit card or check, by mail, by phone, by fax or internet
- Database Maintenance
- Speaker Liaison
- Preparation of exhibitor packets
- Preparation of final program
- Hotel Accommodations
- Meeting Room setup
- Exhibit Hall setup
- Marketing, promotion and web services
- Signs if required
- Plaques if required
Contact us with questions on our Meeting Management Services or to have one of our BioConferences International meeting specialists tailor a package designed to your needs.
On-site Show Management
- Provide a floor manager to deal with all on-site operations ensuring the smooth running of event.
- Provide registration staff to man registration and help desk, giving out badges, and answering questions throughout the event.
- Pre-conference meeting with hotel staff, front desk, AV, catering, switchboard and conventions services to ensure smooth running of the event.
- Check arrival and delivery of shipments.
- Set up of meeting office.
- Set up of registration desk.
- Liaise with speakers and have them meet AV technician to ensure smooth presentations.
- Liaise with hotel personnel or outside contractors during meeting to ensure that room preparations, exhibit hall set up, AV, and catering are on track.
- Dismantle registration desk.
- Assist vendors with needs during break down.
- Assist in shipping client's materials back.
- Final Reports to client after meeting.
- Review hotel invoice for accuracy.